29th January 2014, 11:08 PM
soumyalipy

How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?

sir
i am a student of 6th sem eee branch.i want to do industrial training during this summer vacation. so how can i apply for this training plz tell me sir ...i shall be great thankfull to you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  3. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  4. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?
  5. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  6. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  7. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  8. During summer vacation training which course to do between J2EE, C#.Net, VB.Net?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  10. Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?
  11. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  12. How should I apply for summer training?
  13. Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?
  14. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  16. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  17. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  18. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
7th February 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?

I have completed my bds degree can I apply for masters in public health please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?