20th March 2011, 01:27 PM
Raman9317

Best training institutes where I can get knowledge related to B.Tech ECE?

hiiiiiii

i m Raman ..doing b.tech in E.C.E. from Punjab Technical University .....Jalandhar Punjab ....right now i m in 6th sem ...& in 8th sem there is a 6-month Industrial Training ...........& i want to know abt best training institues at where i can get knowledge & after completing the training a perfect job carrier .........so plz help me out .................

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  2. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  3. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  5. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  6. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  7. List of institutes which offer Java, .NET and C# Training for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Hyderabad?
  8. How to do Implant Training for 1 week? Which are the core companies related to ECE?
  9. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  10. Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students? -- [New]
  11. Which book to refer to increase my General Knowledge? Which are the jobs available after B.Tech ECE?
  12. JAVA or .NET: Better course for B.Tech (ECE) student?
  13. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  14. Top companies which consider ECE students for training?
  15. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  16. Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?
  17. Which training is good for me after completing B.Tech 2nd year(ECE)? Best training institutes?
  18. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?

15th August 2011, 10:57 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best training institutes where I can get knowledge related to B.Tech ECE?

best training institute are IDEA,RELIANCE,AIRTEL,NOKIA,BEL etc from where you can learn.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?