18th March 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in reputed MNC companies?

To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills and innovative ideas to gain knowledge in the work oriented environment. So I need internship in reputed organization. How to do that? What I need to ensure that I will get the internship? Can you please help me in this.

21st December 2017, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in reputed MNC companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills and innovative ideas to gain knowledge in the work oriented environment. So I need internship in reputed organization. How to do that? What I need to ensure that I will get the internship? Can you please help me in this.

Candidates can apply for internships through organization websites (online) in some MNCs. Some companies have an offline mode wherein students can get the application form and apply. Some MNCs take students through employee referrals and others through internship portals. Therefore, students can apply for internships in the MNCs with any one of the above mentioned ways. Employee referral is one of the best ways to get an internship. Students have to apply for internships with a NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Students can get help from their college training and placement cell for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?