25th July 2011, 03:32 PM
nick14

How to apply for Internship in reputed companies being a ECE student?

How to apply for internship in various reputed companies for ece student??
How to apply for semester exchange programs in various colleges?

31st July 2011, 10:56 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in reputed companies being a ECE student?

Dear friend,
to get summer internship in any company you have to go through following procedure:
*Make a proper CV of your's.
*Take a recommendation letter through your training and placement department of your college
*Attach both of above and send it to company address through your CV they short list candidates.
4th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in reputed companies being a ECE student?

sir / mam , i am a student from b-tech 3rd yr (ece), doing my b-tech at CIT kolkata. i am interested to do an internship in my semester vacations at some reputed company. plz help me refer me in this context . what r d conditions for applying n what r d processes i will have 2 do?.............
plz help me.
5th September 2011, 11:32 AM

To take part in the intenship program in the reputed companies, first you should get permission from your college placement department. After getting approval from your college you have to send your resume, permission letter or bonafide certificate and the covering letter to the companies. They will call for the program... best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?