15th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job after BCA?

how to apply job after bca...please tell me the procedure to apply for the job

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job after completing BCA? Where should I apply?
  2. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  3. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  4. Can I get job in Australia after BCA?
  5. Can I do BCA after 12th in Arts stream? Can I apply for IBPS bank job?
  6. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion? -- [New]
  7. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  8. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  10. Which course should I apply after BCA? I have completed BCA this year
  11. How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA
  12. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  13. List of jobs in government sector for BCA students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for any government or banking job after completing distance BCA course under IGNOU
  15. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  16. Which course should I opt as my career after 12th Arts?
  17. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs?
  18. Type of jobs for BCA students in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force? Eligibility for defense services with 4.00 eyesight? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2011, 07:31 AM
kaleem757

Default Re: How to apply for a job after BCA?

you can apply for job after bca, but better you do course such as ASP.net, c sharp, that having more demand in present IT industries.
16th December 2011, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply job after bca...please tell me the procedure to apply for the job
GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

8)BSNL TTA ,MTNL

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MCA or MBA
16th December 2011, 09:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bacheloer of Compute Applications. It is a 3 year under graduate course which is being offered by many of the colleges all over India. It is technical related stream in Graduation.

Soon after the completion of this course, you will be eligible for variety of job opportunities in various IT companies.

But you should have strong subject knowledge and strong enough in at least 2 programming languages to get good jobs.

I suggest you to decide upon the job which you are interested to perform first. Either you want to have your career in IT sector or you are interested in doing other jobs in other industries.

Its better to opt for IT sector because you are having some good subject knowledge in your Graduation which will benefit you in getting job easily by cracking technical Interviews with your subject knowledge.

You can try for job opportunities in IT companies through
-On campus Interviews : where in the companies will come to your college and conduct the recruitment drive especially for the candidates of your college. If any company visit your college in this manner,make full advantage of this.

-Off campus drives : where in the company visit a college for the recruitment drive for which the other college candidates are also eligible. Other colleges in the sense those colleges which receive invitation from the colleges in which the actual recruitment drive is being conducted.

-Job Melas : where in several companies visit a college at a time and conduct their own selection procedure for recruiting candidates.

-Walk in dirves : here you have to attend for the selection procedure directly in the company itself.

If you are interested to peform jobs in IT companies, then you may try for
-various jobs in public sector which will be revealed when the notification is announced by that company
-civil services
-Railway jobs
-Bank PO jobs etc.

You should be of career 60 candidate in order to make your entry into IT companies.

Wish you all the best.
16th December 2011, 10:12 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Every year there are a lot of posts are vacant in the various companies in which the BCA candidates can apply.For this you have to fill the required application Form with your attested photo copies & bio-data & submit the same to the company.If you are shortlisted then the company will call you for the written test & interview.So it is advisable to You to enroll yourself in the following websites like naukri.com, shine.com etc to get the latest updates at your email id.

There are a lot of govt jobs available for you in the following sectors-
1)banking
2)railway
3)NDA
4)IAS
5)school teacher.

If you are interested in private sctor then you can apply for those company.
1.TCS.
2.CTS.
3.WIPRO.
4.Mahendra tech.
5.Infosys.
6.HCL.
16th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

semd me the exam dates to my mail id please [email protected]
16th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bca but i have a one arrear ...can i do mca or b.ed ?pls rply me..
25th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary after bca couse in banking...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?