19th March 2011, 08:22 PM
malay321

Colleges I can get admission with AIR of 532 and 494 score in GATE Instrumentation?

I have a AIR-532 & score 494 in instrumentation in GATE-11. Please suggest the best colleges for me to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 494 AIR in GATE-Electrical?
  2. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  4. GATE score of 478 in Instrumentation stream will help to get admission in ICE? -- [New]
  5. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  6. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  7. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  8. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  10. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  11. In which colleges I can get seat with GATE Score 223 Instrumentation Branch, OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for IITs with a all India rank of 1955 and a score of 348 in GATE Exam with Instrumentation stream?
  13. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  14. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  15. Any chance to get admission in any college after scoring 20 in GATE CS?
  16. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  17. Can I get admission if secured 19336 AIR in GATE-ME being a SC student?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 343 in GATE?
27th March 2011, 10:45 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Colleges I can get admission with AIR of 532 and 494 score in GATE Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malay321 View Post
I have a AIR-532 & score 494 in instrumentation in GATE-11. Please suggest the best colleges for me to get admission.
Dear friend if you are belong to general then you can try for NIT and State engg. college .................

Because this rank is for general too much and you can't get any seat in IIT .............

That's why plz try in all colleges and get admission...........

if you want give the exam next then that is good because if you take one year study again then your all syllabus is clear and you can score very good in next GATE exam................
25th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges I can get admission with AIR of 532 and 494 score in GATE Instrumentation?

I have a gate score of 372 and a AIR of 1577 in INSTRUMENTATION 2012. what colleges can I get for this score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?