9th July 2012, 06:08 PM
drarchanakoilada

How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?

hi... I m a dental surgeon and completed my MPH from UWS sydney Australia but i m not understanding how to search and apply for a job on basis of MPH can anyone plz help me with regards Dr. Archana koilada

24th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?

Hi I am registered nurse in Nepal, and after that I had done bachelor in public health and also finished Master in Public Health from Chulalongkorn University Thailand. Now am living here in Perth with my husband and want start my career. So what should I have to do? Please help me out. Regards Nita.
10th January 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?

@Dr. Archana koilada,
have you got the job.?
i am also a dentist. Looking forward to do MPH. But i am not clear about the job prospects after doing the masters. Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?