4th September 2011, 06:57 PM
bhupinder dhillon

How to apply for a job in customs department after completing M.Com? What is the procedure?

sir,
My name is Bhupinder Dhillon.I had completed my m.com. and i want to do job in custom department.
so sir plz tell me that how i apply for this job and what are the procedures.
plz help me sir.
thanks

24th September 2011, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in customs department after completing M.Com? What is the procedure?

It’s a good decision to join the customs department for a job as it has high growth opportunities. You need to appear for the written examination which is conducted by the UPSC. The minimum qualification for attending this exam is a graduation. Now that you have your post graduate degree you can in all ways apply to this department. You need to be good in the mathematics and other related aptitude subjects. If you get through the exam then next you need to clear the interview also.
24th September 2011, 03:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in customs department after completing M.Com? What is the procedure?

It’s a good decision to join the customs department for a job as it has high growth opportunities. You need to appear for the written examination which is conducted by the UPSC. The minimum qualification for attending this exam is a graduation. Now that you have your post graduate degree you can in all ways apply to this department. You need to be good in the mathematics and other related aptitude subjects. If you get through the exam then next you need to clear the interview also.
30th September 2011, 10:32 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

15th April 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th non med .. sir plzz tell me how can i get a job in CBI or IB ??
1st February 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation, now i want to get shipping Clarence licence for import export Clarence work,like agent,
can any one is there who can help me, like what are the procedure ,how much experience i need, where should i apply for licence.
please help me....
thank u.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?