24th April 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get a job in customs department? I have done my graduation in B.Com in Andhra University

hello sir this is rekha. i have done my graduatio B.com in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY.what can i do to get a job in customs department.which exam i have to write and what is the procedure iam waiting for your valuable reply sir.
this is my mail id [email protected]

27th April 2012, 10:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get a job in customs department? I have done my graduation in B.Com in Andhra University

Being a graduate, you are eligible to apply for a job in Customs Department. You need to appear for written exam conducted by SSC in order to get in to this department. Minimum age limit to apply for this exam is 21 years. Upper age limit to apply for this exam is 30 years. If you are a reserved category candidate you are eligible for age relaxation. You need to appear for written exam consisting of questions from subject areas like General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic ability, Reasoning etc. You should also clear Physical test and Personal Interview so as to get in to this post.
14th May 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get a job in customs department? I have done my graduation in B.Com in Andhra University

i am completed b.com in jain university . what can i do for a customs job?
10th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for customs job now i am doing my B.E FINAL YR (EEE) when to apply for it
11th February 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a defence personal completing 13 years of service n i m a commerce graduate n i want to join customs dept.
So pl will u guide me regarding the exam dates n procdure to apply n my age is 35y? My [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?