12th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?

respected sir,
my name is siva,i am finished msc, i will apply for customs job? what are qualification for customs job? explain detail? my email id : [email protected] ,plz send detail by faithfully siva

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  2. How can I become a custom officer in Airport?
  3. How to join CBI after MSc Biotechnology? Qualifications required to be eligible for CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get clerk job in bank after completing 12th? What is the qualification required?
  5. Am i eligible for government job after job after completing MSc?
  6. What are the qualifications required to be eligible for doing Ph.D course?
  7. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  9. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
  10. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
  11. What kind of job can I get after passing CS final? I am 22 years old
  12. Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?
  13. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com
  16. How to apply for custom office job after completing 12th and S.Y.B.Com?
  17. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  18. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
17th May 2011, 07:56 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
my name is siva,i am finished msc, i will apply for customs job? what are qualification for customs job? explain detail? my email id : [email protected] ,plz send detail by faithfully siva
Indian Custom Services is integrated with excise services and formed into Indian Custom and Excise services.

This exam is conducted under the Revenue department of India.

The selection procedure is bit difficult to understand in this department i.e., as a custom officers and also other staff.

the staff of Customs department are divided under different departments starting from sweeper to the highest post as officer

each and every job has various methods of recruitment some of them are directly recruited by the powers of senior officials

and generally for a candidate who is aspiring as a custom officer is to basically target upon the post called Sub Inspector
these officers are recruited through exams like SSC(Staff Selection Committee)

This exam is conducted by UPSC

The work is divided into two main categories i.e., 1)Checking humans incoming and outgoing all the checking related works

Next is administration of work

All these works are done under a asst commissioner range officer.
This is all about the Indian Custom and Excise services

Regards

~AdityA~
27th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?

i wnt to do mba.which specialization is good ffor future and pay?
17th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?

helo sir,,,,
i m btech(cse)final year appearing student,,,,,,,,,,am i eligible for sale tax officer,income tax officer ,narcotics officer,,,,,?what is the elgibility and what are the exams?
23rd April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 20 years experienced banker.I want to join customs department.Is there any opprtunities for me?
28th April 2013, 05:50 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Customs officer you need to qualify Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC
Check for the Dates:http://upsc.gov.in/ .
Eligibility criteria :
You must have acquired a basic age of 19 years and A bachelor's degree with 55% marks.

To prepare for the Union Public Service Commission exams, You have keep track of Exam Dates on www.upsc.gov.in Or in Employment News.

6th May 2013, 04:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,

Dear friend,

For securing Custom Job, you will have to qualify Civil Services Exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

This job comes under Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’

Upcoming Civil Services Exam will be conducted on 26 May 2013.

However, Online Applications for this exam is over now. If you wish to appear next year, then you can apply for it through http://upsconline.nic.in

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Exam are:

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years

For OBC: 21 to 33 years

For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

IRS Aspirants will have to pass three stages to crack this exam:

>> Preliminary Exam (CSAT Exam)

>> Mains Exam

>> Personal Interview

No. of Attempts for IRS Exam:

For General: 4

For OBC: 7

For SC/ST: No Restriction

For viewing Notification about Civil Services Exam, you can visit Official Site of UPSC i.e. http://upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i m a final year law student(5 yr) will be passing in july 2014, m really interested in customs and other central government jobs. there is a slight confusion regarding exams,like upsc and ssc do both conduct the exam for custom or any one of them? for which exam shall i prepare and as a law graduate what are the benefits in these jobs and what kind of preparation is needed. kindly reply
5th March 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir. i am sanjay singh from bba final year pursuing. what are qulifiy custome duty. with explan my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?