22nd August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write KCET if I am a resident of Andhra Pradesh?

i want to write kcet.it is possible to the kcet as resident of andhrapradesh

29th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to write KCET if I am a resident of Andhra Pradesh?

how to get application form
8th December 2011, 07:36 PM
tariqlko01

My friend ,there are lot of clauses to be eligible to write KCET .
You need to satisfy any one of them,they are:
CODE a) The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.

CODE b) The candidate should have studied and passed both 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.

CODE c) The candidate and either of his / her parent’s mother tongue should be Kannada, Tulu or Kodava and either of parent’s was domiciled in the state of Karnataka, such candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a University or Board or any other Institution located outside Karnataka and should be residing outside the State of Karnataka as on 1st May of 2011. Provided that the candidate shall undergo a Kannada Language test conducted by KEA.

CODE c) The candidate and either of his / her parent’s mother tongue should be Kannada, Tulu or Kodava and either of parent’s was domiciled in the state of Karnataka, such candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a University or Board or any other Institution located outside Karnataka and should be residing outside the State of Karnataka as on 1st May of 2011. Provided that the candidate shall undergo a Kannada Language test conducted by KEA.

CODE e) In the case of a candidate who is son or daughter of defence personnel who has worked continuously in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year during the two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th standard course. The candidate should have studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognised educational institution located in the State of Karnataka.
Documents to be produced: SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card and 2nd PUC / 12th standard Marks Card of the candidate along with – (1) the candidate’s study certificate for having studied 2nd PUC or equivalent examination in Karnataka issued by the head of the educational institution. (2) employment certificate of the parent issued by the Controlling Office where the parent is working indicating the period during which he has worked in the State of Karnataka i.e., from the reporting date to till date.

CODE f) Son or daughter of serving Defence personnel from Karnataka who at the time of joining the Defence service had declared his / her hometown a place in the State of Karnataka. Proof of such domicile should be obtained and produced by obtaining the extract from the Record Office of the Defence unit. Further, the candidate should have passed the Q. E. from a University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.

CODE g) In the case of a candidate who is a son or daughter of a defence personnel who had served in Karnataka for at least one year and is posted on duty in Field / Active Service and whose family is permitted by Defence Authorities to continue to stay in Karnataka. Such candidate should have studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognised educational institution located in Karnataka.

CODE h) Son or daughter of an ex-servicemen who at the time of joining the defence service had declared a place in Karnataka as his home town, proof of such domicile should be obtained and produced from the “Deputy Director, Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement”. Further, the candidate should have passed the Q. E. from a University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.

CODE i) In the case of a candidate being a son or daughter of an employee of the Union Government or an employee of the Union or Karnataka State Government Undertaking or Joint Sector Undertaking, who is liable to be transferred anywhere in India as per the terms and conditions of his employment and has worked in Karnataka for a minimum period of one year during the two year period of study of candidates in PUC / 11th and 12th standard course and such candidate has studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognised educational institution located in the State of Karnataka.

CODE j) Son or daughter of a working or retired employee of the Union Government or employee of Union or Karnataka State Government undertaking or Joint Sector undertaking where such employee; (a) had declared to the employer at the time of joining service any place in Karnataka to be his home town; and (b) had studied in any Government or Government recognised educational institution or institutions located in Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years; and was or is liable to be transferred anywhere in India as per the terms and conditions of his employment. Further, the candidate should have passed the Q. E. from a University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.

CODE k) Son or daughter of Members of Parliament elected from Karnataka. Further, the candidate should have passed the Q. E. from a University or Board or any other institution located anywhere in India.

CODE l) Son or daughter of serving or retired employee:
(a) belonging to All India Service of Karnataka cadre; and (b) of the Karnataka State Government, who has served or is serving outside the State of Karnataka during the period corresponding to Candidate’s study outside the State from 1st standard to 2nd PUC or 12th standard examination can be added to make up the seven years study within Karnataka as required under clause (a) above.

CODE m) Son or daughter of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants, proof of such migration (IDENTITY CARD) should be obtained and produced from the jurisdictional “District Magistrate and Deputy Commissioner” of any state in India.

CODE n) The candidates who have studied TEN full academic years in Kannada Medium from 1st standard to 10th standard in places outside the state of Karnataka. Such candidates need not appear for Kannada Language Test conducted by KEA. Provided the candidate should have studied and passed the qualifying examination from any Government or Government recognised educational institution.

GOOD LUCK.
19th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree from karnataka, my son is rightnow studying 12th in delhi,he has not studied in karnatakA
In karnataka but very well versed with kannada.he has acted in one kannada documentary also. i would like to know if he is eligible to take karnatqka cet.
6th February 2012, 10:13 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to write kcet.it is possible to the kcet as resident of andhrapradesh
HI,
I am sorry to day that you are not eligible for K-C.E.T exam if you are resident of A.P..

Eligibility criteria for K-C.E.T:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India ad have domicile of Karnataka.

GOOD LUCK!
23rd February 2012, 08:37 AM
vsstbllkl

my borther completed from lkg to +2 in ap now applying for kcet is he eligible and none of the parents studied in karnataka
1st March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am from maharastra can i write kcet
5th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am from AP State Completed ay studies in AP only Am I eligible to write KCET?
10th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of gujarat and i dont match with any eligibility clause code can i give kcet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?