29th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?

am i eligible for writing kcet because i am from andhra pradesh..please tell me if i am eligible

25th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?

Am i eligible to apply for kcet 2013 had completed my 11th & 12th classes in andhra pradesh being karnataka as my native?
15th December 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

if iam from andhra pradesh then how can i attempt the kcet ?
2nd April 2014, 02:14 PM
3sbn

Post Re: Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for writing kcet because i am from andhra pradesh..please tell me if i am eligible
The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only

For more information logon to www.ilearn-india.com and check Updates under Exam Info
13th January 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

A person whose mother/father had studied in Karnataka can have eligible to write kcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?