6th February 2015, 11:24 AM
RajuRaghavan

How to apply for the Kerala Tourist guide?

Sir, I just want to know that what is the qualification for the exams of Tour guide. When starts the entrance test of it .Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. When will the U.P Tourist guide exam be held? How can I be a tourist guide? I'm from Varanasi and learning Russian language
  2. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of North India Tourist Guide for License?
  3. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  4. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  5. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can I apply for B.Pharm government college in Kerala?
  7. Can I apply for government job in Kerala if I am 34 years old women
  8. How can I apply for SI of Police in Kerala?
  9. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  11. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  12. How to apply for Kerala PSC test after 12th?
  13. Procedure for Distance education program in MCA from Kerala University?
  14. Best Aeronautical Engineering college in Kerala? I have completed my 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala?
  16. Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?
  17. How to get a government job in Kerala after scoring 73% marks
  18. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
18th June 2017, 04:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the Kerala Tourist guide?

The recruitment for Kerala tourism development will be based on the written test and personal interview. The eligibility required to apply for the post are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in any stream from any recognised university or institute.
- The age limit varies based on the post.

The exam will be conducted in the month of May.

You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the details and submit it.
If the candidate is qualified in the exam then they will be called for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?