23rd April 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for petrochemical entrance exam?

how to apply online for petrochemical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  3. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  4. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  5. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  6. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  7. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem. Petrochemical and Refining Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  9. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  10. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  11. Which are the best petrochemical colleges in Chennai?
  12. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  14. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  15. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  16. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I write IES exam after completing bachelors degree in petrochemical engineering
  18. Am i eligible for doing MBA or M.Tech in petrochemicals after my B.Tech in CSE?
20th February 2017, 10:58 AM
koolajay_2012
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for petrochemical entrance exam?

The Eligibility Criteria for apply in petrochemical entrance exam are as under:

>> First of all you have to clear your 12th class with 60% aggregate and 55% for SC/ST Students.

>>And then you have to Qualify the IIT-JEE, after that selection will be based on the merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?