17th September 2011, 03:35 PM
vasudha nitin sharma

How to apply for Ph.D in HR from Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?

let me know hw to apply for ph.d in HR from rajasthan & its syllabus, guide me the colleges in rajasthan for this programme , plg provide me information regarding dates of application form & also enterance exam dates.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for M.phil and Ph.D examination in Mathematics from University of Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D in HR from Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Agricultural University? -- [New]
  4. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D exam in Mathematics
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  8. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  9. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  10. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  12. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  13. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  14. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  15. What is the procedure for M.Phil an Ph.D exam in Mathematics from University of Rajasthan
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
29th July 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in HR from Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?

How can I apply for phd and mphil exams in mathematics from university of rajasthan .kindly provide me information regarding date of entrane exams And syllabus
24th November 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in HR from Rajasthan? What is the syllabus?

what is eligibility for apply in Ph.D programme in HRM from rajasthan university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?