8th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PO exam after scoring 54.96% in my graduation

i am candidate of reserved category (ST), scored 54.96% in my graduation. I want to know if apply for PO exams of any bank ? Plz help me out

Related Questions:
9th August 2012, 11:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for PO exam after scoring 54.96% in my graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am candidate of reserved category (ST), scored 54.96% in my graduation. I want to know if apply for PO exams of any bank ? Plz help me out
Yes Off Course your eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination . So Please don't worry . You are eligible to Apply for IBPS PO Examination (or) SBI PO Examination .

:::::::::::: IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection :::::::::::::

IBPS Conduct Common Written Examination ( CWE )for every year . There are 19 Government Sectors bank may Participate in this IBPS Examination .

The Minimum Educational Qualification required to apply for IBPS Examination is that the candidate should Complete graduation from recognized University .

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Examination :-

Academic Qualification :-

You should should have completed Bachelor degree in any dicipline from recognied University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this Bank PO Examination .

The candidate Who Completed Post Graduation Course may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Note :- 12th / Diploma Candidates are not eligible for this IBPS PO Examination .

Age Criteria :-

Your age should be 20 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxaton will Applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.

IBPS PO Examination Pattern :-

# Reasoning Test
# General Awareness Test
# English Language Test
# Computer Knowledge Test
# Quantitative Aptitude Test

For More details Please Visit Here :- http://www.ibps.in/

::::::::::::: SBI stands for State of Bank of India :::::::::::::

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination :-

Nationality :- You should be Citizen of India .

Academic Qualification :- You should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . The Applicant who are waiting for the Result for Bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Important :- Pass Mark is Enough to apply for this Examination .

Age Criteria :- Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given for sc/st candidates and obc candidates.

SBI Examination Pattern :-

# Test of General Awareness
# Test of Marketing and Computers
# Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
# Test of Reasoning

For More details Please Visit Here :- http://www.sbi.co.in/
12th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PO exam after scoring 54.96% in my graduation

I have scored 52% in 10th, 72% in 12th,and 54.96 in b.com..can i apply for po exam in ibps and sbi....plz help me out....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?