10th February 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Optometry course. Please tell me how to apply for this course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  2. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics in Central University Hyderabad? Which book should I prefer for studying?
  3. Syllabus and study material for P.G entrance exam of Central University of Hyderabad for English?
  4. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  6. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  8. Information about PG political course in Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  9. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  12. How to apply for Bachelor of Optometry? Entrance exam and fees?
  13. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  15. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  16. What is central university Ph.D entrance syllabus for computer science?
  17. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Does Hyderabad Central University (HCU) offers BA or B.Sc in Geography course? How can I apply for the course?
31st March 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?

How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?
7th April 2018, 05:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Integrated Master of Science in Optometry and Vision Sciences of 5 years duration course can be pursued from University of Hyderabad.

To apply for this course, you will have to visit University campus and apply for by filling admission form.

Entrance exam will contain questions of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics of XII level.

There will be total 100 objective questions.

A sample question paper of year 2012 is attached with this reply.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf msc-optometry University of Hyderabad entrance.pdf(401.9 KB, 135 views)
6th June 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join optometry course in HCU
Please provide me the details of how to join in that course.
Admission processes
23rd January 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to know about B.Sc Opthalmology at Hyderabad Central University. is it available
19th March 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join B.sc Optometry in HCU
Please Kindly tell me About Optometry Course and Admission Processes in HCU
Thank you
20th May 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Will you please tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam in optometry
23rd January 2020, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

How to join in lateral entry bsc optometry sir
12th April 2020, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D in Optometry @ University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?