13th March 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
Can I get more details about Optometry undergraduate course. Which is the best college for Optometry in Tamil Nadu and tell me the fee expenses? Is there any entrance exam for studying B.Optometry?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  2. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  3. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  4. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  5. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  6. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  8. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?
  10. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  11. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer B.Sc(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  13. List of MSc medical microbiology courses available in Tamilnadu?
  14. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  16. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  17. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
18th March 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I get more details about Optometry undergraduate course. Which is the best college for Optometry in Tamil Nadu and tell me the fee expenses? Is there any entrance exam for studying B.Optometry?
No, there is no entrance examination for the B.Optometry course. The eligibility to study the course is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry with either Biology or Mathematics with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 4 years (3+1 year internship). The
Course fee in Sri Ramachandra University is Rs 1, 00,000 per year.
The course is available in the following colleges in Tamilnadu;
SRM University - http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/content/course-details
Sri Ramachandra University - http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/uni...y/courses-fees
Vinayaka Missions University –http://www.vinayakamission.com/?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?