13th May 2013, 07:43 PM
vm.padmavathi

How to apply for Tamilnadu diploma nursing council after passing 12th?

now i finish +2. how to apply tamilnadu diploma nursing council?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for diploma in Nursing after finishing 12th? What is the start of counseling in Tamilnadu?
  2. Date of start of diploma nursing counseling in Tamilnadu for this years admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for MNS in Army after passing GNM from a Non government institute recognized by Nursing Council of WB and India?
  4. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  5. What is the date of start of diploma nursing counseling in Tamilnadu
  6. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  7. Can I apply for STI or Assistant after passing diploma in general nursing course
  8. What are the career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Nursing?
  9. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 74% -- [New]
  10. Can get I get admission in Nursing course after passing 12th?
  11. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence
  12. Is it possible to purse M.Sc degree with nursing stream through correspondence in Tamilnadu?
  13. How are the possible courses that I can apply for after Nursing diploma?
  14. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  15. In which group can I apply after finishing diploma in nursing
  16. Details about admission Nursery?
  17. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing?
  18. What is the counseling date for diploma in nursing in Tamilnadu
15th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Tamilnadu diploma nursing council after passing 12th?

How to apply for tamilnadu diploma nursingcouncil after passing two years diploma in practical nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?