6th July 2011, 01:45 PM
devi_madhaluru

How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.

Hi,

I finished my B.Ed,recently i came to know there are so many telugu schools in banglore.I want write exam for teacher posts in banlr telugu schools.I don't know the process and all. pls help me

karnataka govt when will conduct that exam?

Which syllubus i have to study for that exam?

I want some model papers for that examination

Please give me reply..

Thanks for your helping .....

6th August 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.

present i am working in ap state as sgteacher.can i transfer my job to banglore in telugu schools? if posible wat is the process?and the govt telugu schools details?
6th December 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.

present iam working in ap state as sg teacher.can i transfor my job to govt telugu schools in banglore
20th December 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am sunanda i am completed M A B Ed ma in telugu language i required part time lecturer in bangalore
8th March 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam syamala recently completedmy bed .my qulification msc (microbioogy)BED biology.i wnt to teach telugu medium school. Plz tell me how to apply exam.
4th April 2013, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

i am prasanthi i am completed MA(Tgu ugu),and TPT (Telugu pandit training) i required part time lecturer in bangalore. or

Telugu teacher job.
14th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am sripriya icompleted B.Sc.,B.Ed.,iwant to teach in telugu medium school.if there is any exam for the telugu medium teacher post,please send me the details.
26th November 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am nandudts completed M.A.(Telugu language) B.Ed (social and telugu) now i am residing in Bangalore any telugu languages school
26th November 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i am nandudts completed MA BED in telugu right now residing in Bangalore any telugu school in Bangalore please send me the details.
1st March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i completed my ded from andhra pradesh, can apply in elementary schools in karnataka?, which qualification si eligible for that posts, please help me
8th July 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

Can you please give me the names of schools and colleges which are teaching 'Telugu' as a subject in BANGALORE?

Thanks and Regards,
Viroop
5th August 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for teachers post in bangalore tamil school? When will the exam be conducted.
5th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to get teacher job as science teacher either primary or high school please help me to how to apply and get interviews in Telugu schools. i completed B.Sc B.Ed , MA English literature also. please help me
5th February 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sripriya icompleted B.Sc.,B.Ed.,iwant to teach in telugu medium school.if there is any exam for the telugu medium teacher post,please send me the details.
Hi sri priya mam even am looking for same info if you got that info please can you tell me the process. thank you....
25th September 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi
myself Bhargav M .am resident of AP .Am a graduate in B.sc & D.ED.i qualified APTET-2019 with -125 marks.
last year of 2019 i qualified in KARTET-2019 IN PAPER -I & paper -II with 90 & 100 marks...
i would lyk to know how any telugu medium schools in bangalore totaly.?
whether am eligible or not....?
how can i apply for a govt teacher job in karnataka ?
pls reply my query ...?
thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?