29th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CTET and TET?

what is the difference between ctet and tet ? please answer me...please tell me wat is it

29th June 2012, 07:38 PM
cenahlr

Default Re: Difference between CTET and TET?

dear friend,
I have attached pdf file.
Kindly check it out.
It will be helpful for you.
Thanks
19th October 2012, 03:12 PM
wisdom12

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 18.11.2012.

TET

The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:

It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;

It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;

It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
18th April 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

NET qualified candidate exampted for ctet or not ?
25th April 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about registration criteria & last date for registration for tet & ctet.
11th May 2013, 03:09 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET):CTET is conducted by the central government.

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 28.07.2013 (Sunday).

Teacher Eligibility Test(TET):TET is an acronym for Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by every state.Qualifying the exam enables a candidate to be considered eligible for teaching in primary as well as elementary school of that particular state, depending upon the candidates educational qualification.
4th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what should be doing after jbt course
21st August 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can one get a job as a teacher having qualified ctet and uptet both but not done b.ed
29th October 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am from Mumbai Maharashra, if I appear for CTET rather than MHATET then will be considered in Maharashtra or in any other state in future?
30th October 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary/compulsory to hold tet degree...if a person is already hving b.ed degree????
6th November 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know is it compulsory for me to give mah tet if I have already cleared ctet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?