28th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for undergraduate law studies in Karnataka?

I would like to know how to apply for law studies for undergraduates in karnataka
please send me the details

10th April 2012, 07:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for undergraduate law studies in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know how to apply for law studies for undergraduates in karnataka
please send me the details

The National Law School of India University, Bangalore, is one of the top law University in the country. Candidate seeking for admission in the University for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks[45% for reserved candidates]. Candidate should not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission[22 for reserved candidates]. The duration of the program is five years. Admission to the B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.) Degree programme is based on merit through a Common Law Admission Test [CLAT].

Candidate may also look to pursue the 5 year program through Karnataka State Law University. Admission to the program in KSLU is based on merit of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the +2 level of examination[40% for reserved candidates].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?