29th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?

Hello,
I have a Bsc. in Zoology.I want to know if is possible to do Masters in an Environmental Science field or in Health Administration.If yes, I would be grateful if suggestions and some affordable schools in the US and Europe are mentioned.All other relevant info will highly appreciated.
Thanks, Stanis Ngale,Cameroon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  2. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  3. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  5. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [New]
  7. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  9. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  10. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  11. Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology
  12. Can I appear in NET Environmental Science after completing Masters in Botany?
  13. Which colleges will suit me for MSc Zoology in Delhi?
  14. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?
  15. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  16. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Biology) if completed M.Sc in Zoology?
  18. Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?
29th June 2011, 06:28 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?

Yes, It is possible to join the Masters programme in Envirnmental science. If

you study Teh masters degree in abroad, you write GRE and GMAT exam to

join in the universities of U.S and U.K.
26th June 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?

what is the scope in life sciences in delhi?Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing Bsc in life science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?