26th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?

Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology? I am a B.Sc medical student. What would be the eligibility criteria I need to have? Can you please give me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  2. Which entrance exam I need to clear if I wanted to master in Zoology?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Abroad?
  4. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  5. How to do master degree in Oncology or Virology after doing BSc degree in Zoology with 90%?
  6. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  7. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  9. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate in Abroad?
  10. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  11. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  14. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  15. Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
26th September 2015, 06:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology? I am a B.Sc medical student. What would be the eligibility criteria I need to have? Can you please give me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.
You are a student of B.Sc course so you are eligible for masters degree in zoology in abroad but you should qualify in GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
27th September 2015, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You are eligible for higher studies especially post graduation in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the institutes in abroad take admission. However, some of the foreign universities have the eligibility criteria of 16 years of education which means 10, 10+2 and four years of graduation/ 3 years of graduation + 2 years of post graduation for their MS course. So you will not be eligible for such universities. However, there is nothing to worry as there are many other universities who readily take admission.

You need to appear and score well in - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL as most of the foreign universities consider these scores. Apart from this, you need to have good resume and statement of purpose.
27th September 2015, 02:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have to clear the English test which is compulsory for Indian students to study abroad. They are like TOEFL or GRE; you have to clear this test first with good marks. There are lots of universities in Australia, Canada and America which teaches masters in Zoology. For the masters the minimum requirement will differ from university to university. There is no entrance test other than TOEFL or GRE.
27th September 2015, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The only test you have to clear is the English aptitude (TOEFL or GRE). By clearing this you become eligible for a Master’s from any university abroad. You will find the required course offered in institutions in USA, Canada and Australia. The requirement regarding the educational format (16 or 15 years of formal education) will vary from one institution to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?