26th August 2013, 12:10 PM
raghunathsingh219

Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%

I have completed bca with 76% and I want to go for net, set examination.
Am I eligible for that
Please reply

13th June 2014, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghunathsingh219 View Post
Am I eligible for that
Please reply

You have completed now BCA degree so you are not eligible for NET and SET exam .Because both exam required masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university .

So after completion of MCA or M.Sc degree you can apply in NET , SET exam.

NET and SET exam is conduct for recruiting the candidate for assistant prof in govt college .

NET exam is conducted by UGC and SET exam is conducted by state.

There no age criteria so after completion of your masters degree you can apply for both exam but your Masters degree marks must be above 55% .Final years of masters degree candidate can also apply for this exam.

15th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghunathsingh219 View Post
Am I eligible for that
Please reply
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NET as well as SLET entrance examination after completing the BCA course. You need to complete master degree course with 55% percentage from a recognized university in order to participate in NET/SLET examination. So, we suggest you to apply for Master degree courses like, MCA/M.Sc Computer science course after completing the BCA course. After successful completion of Master degree course you are eligible to apply for NET/SET examination.

Information regarding NET Examination:-

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This Examination is conducted by UGC (University Grands Commission) for every year. This Examination is held two times in a year during the month of June and December. The Important notification for NET Examination will be updated on the official website of UPSC

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate should be graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.

-5%percent relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped candidates.

-Those who are appearing for the final year examination of Master’s degree or those waiting for their results may also eligible for NET examination.

-Age of the candidates should not be more than 28 for Junior Research Fellowship and 5 years relaxation is given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OB/Physically Handicapped category

-There is no age limit for Lectureship.

For more Information Please visit here:- http://ugcnetonline.in/
28th December 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i write net exam after completion of bca and msc cyber forensic
5th February 2022, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I was done my UG in BCCA and Post Graduation in MCM (Master of Computer Management ) should i eligible for NET or SLET if No then tell me other one like Can I Done Double PG in M.com then I eligible for that....???

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?