22nd May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?

I'm having GRE score 290 will I able to apply for Ms at canada, I like to do my masters in zoology, I have completed degree here at india, do I need to clear TOEFL examination to go to canada

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  9. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL?
  10. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  11. Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?
  12. In which country I should pursue MS among Canada and US if scored 295 marks in GRE, 81 marks in TOEFL and secured 75% in B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  14. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Ph.D in zoology: How to apply, Qualifications, Entrance Exams and Details -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  17. How to study in Abroad after passing class 11th?
  18. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
29th May 2015, 10:41 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?

To study in Canada the candidate must have to meet the certain Eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study Zoology at Canada:

* The candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor's degree in Zoology with minimum of 50% of marks.

* The candidate must have obtained a good marks in entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.

The Entrance Exams like GRE, TOEFL, etc are compulsory, because most of the English speaking countries where accepting the admission through TOEFL, GRE, IELTS and CEAL. So TOEFL is the necessary for getting admission in any University of Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?