27th May 2012, 08:38 PM
arjun901900

How to apply for Vocational training?

pls help me how i can apply for training ,as soon as possible in industry which allow the mechanical industry.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  2. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  3. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  4. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  7. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  8. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  9. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  13. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  14. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  15. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  16. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  17. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
19th February 2016, 10:39 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Vocational training?

Vocational Training is basically for the students who is doing any kind of professional course. Vocational training is required to get practical skills about the wok. It gives a complete view about the work culture in an Industry.

Vocational Training is also provided by college and university and they offer a variety of vocational courses and programs

While in college CTE programs that include academic study as well as a variety of courses and work experiences designed to introduce students to trades ranging from construction, business and health services

To enroll your name for the vocational course you need to fill an application form which is being released by University or the school team.
After the submission of that application form you can join the training program and also you will get a certificate of participation after a successful completion of your course.

Also you can join private companies for the vocational training program.

But please note that to get vocation training from any private institute you will have to pay some amount of money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?