2nd June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?

how to apply vocational training in reliance lltd in jamnagar

Related Questions:
  1. Training procedure in Reliance Jamnagar in electrical department? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  3. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?
  5. Summer vocational training from Bokaro Steel Limited?
  6. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  8. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  10. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  13. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  14. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  15. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  17. How to apply training at Reliance petroleum and other oil companies?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
25th December 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?

procedure for applying vacational training at reliance jamnagar as a student of B.E. mechanical.
1st January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?

hello sir i m studying in electronics and communication branch in BE 6th sem n i want to get summer training at jamnagar so how can i apply...hopping early rply..
13th August 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training from reliance refinery Jamnagar Gujarat...... I m pursuing mechanical engineering & I am in final year ...I Belong to Gwalior....After completion of my degree I want to work with reliance refinery....so that's suits me more for my training....rply fast as possible as.....CONTACT ;8602307787
10th December 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send me a report in pdf format. I have done training from jamnagar at j3 site in px4 complex and C2 complex
7th May 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training from reliance refinery Jamnagar Gujarat...... I m pursuing diploma mechanical engineering & I am in final year. I Belong to Meshana ,Visnagar. After completion of my diploma I want to work with reliance refinery....so that's suits me more for my training....reply fast as possible as.....CONTACT ;9723493064 , 7383477037
18th November 2021, 12:43 PM
Kotadiya prince

Smile Re: How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?

Sir I want to do summer training from reliance refinery Jamnagar Gujarat...... I m pursuing electrical engineering & I am in final year ...I Belong to Gwalior....After completion of my degree I want to work with reliance refinery....so that's suits me more for my training....rply fast as possible as..... CONTACT 6352129268
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?