7th January 2011, 03:35 PM

Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology

hello sir/madam,
i completed my Msc biotechnology in 2010.did i eligible for the TNPSC exam.which group i have to be write?which position i have to apply?please send me your reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  3. For which group I am eligible to apply in TNPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  5. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  6. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  8. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Procedure and Eligibility for TNPSC Group-I exam
  10. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  11. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  12. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  13. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  17. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
7th January 2011, 04:51 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology

TNPSC-tamilnadu public service commision,it is the exam conducted by Tamilnadu government..

yes you are eligible for TNPSC exam minimum eligiblity for it is to be a graduate and that you are ...

There are four groups in this exam they are group 1,2,3and 4,that is higher position to lower position.

BE,MSC , etc...comes under group 1 and next level positions go for other 3 groups.

TNPSC exam for 2011 are still not declare but that is some estimation about it that Date of Written Examination will be in first week of May, 2011 and
Availability of Application Forms will be around second week of November, 2010 and
Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application will be first week of February, 2011

but for exact dates you refer to www.tnpsc.gov.in !!!
7th January 2011, 06:08 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology

Dear Friend
Please go through with the mentioned below sites for your informations

http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

www.tnpc.info/pdf-files/GR-1-DETAILS.pdf

THANKS
7th January 2011, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology

Dear Sir,

Kinldy send TNPSC Groop1 previous year question paper
Regards

Senthil
7th January 2011, 07:25 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology

Candidate should be of 18 to 30 years of age.FOr people belonging to reservation category there is no upper age limit.One should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.

Application forms will be available at all Head Post Offices and Selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu and also from TNPSC Office Sales Counter.
You can also apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
7th January 2011, 09:43 PM
ravi6

dear,

You have M.SC in biotechnology. So you can take examination of TNPSC. You will

appear in Biotechnology group.

You can search website for more detail http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

REGARDS
ravi6
7th January 2011, 11:59 PM
kirankumarmp

yes,you have a great offer by writing the CSSE exam in TNPSC which is available at present,so you can go for that.....
21st February 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can Pondicherry candidates write TNPSC exams?
12th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i am jayachandran i complet B.Sc microbiology.did i elegible for tnpsc exam.which group i have to be write?
12th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i am jayachandran i complet B.Sc microbiology did i eligible for the TNPSC exam.which group i have to be write? what is my subject code?
18th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i ve cmpltd my Msc clinical nutrition, hw to apply for tnpsc exam
9th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hello am 30 years old and would like to take up Group I TNPSC exams.am i eligible for the same?
4th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello
i completed my b.sc microbiology and my m.sc molecular biosciences, i would like to apply for tnpsc exams. can i apply for tnpsc microbiology? and in which group wil this com under?
2nd February 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for group 2 exam if i belong to pudhucherry state?
20th February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I finished Msc in 2002. Please send me the details that what are the possible tnpsc exams i can apply. so that i can prepare according to that. Please send it to my email-id: [email protected].
Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Thanking You
4th April 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

I have completed Btech Biotechnology. As I am not familiar with the eligibility to apply for TNPSC exams, Please let me know the details, regarding it to my mail ID "[email protected]".

Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Thanking You
24th March 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my m.sc biotechnology Am I eligible to write combined statistics service exam in tnpsc
25th July 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I Have finished my bsc biotechnology can I have the eligibility to write tnpsc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?