6th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to attract the HR in Interview?

hello sir, how to attract the hr in interview? please give me the details

23rd July 2013, 06:08 PM
Raja.azher

Default Re: How to attract the HR in Interview?

If you want to be the best qualified of all the interviewees.

You want to dress nicely even to drop off a resume or fill out an application.

It's usually the HR department who covers for the receptionist when they are on break. So not only are you dealing with a close work relationship, it wouldn't be impossible to have handed in a resume to HR Assistant or HR Manager themselves. Often the HR will ask the receptionist for their observation on the person they are interviewing. So be nice to the secretary/receptionist.

But above all, remember to calm down, learn the job description you are applying for, and learn also about the company (they usually have a web page or information in the receptionist's area where you pick up an application)

So when they ask you what you know about the company, you can clearly tell them. And by learning the job description you can tell them how many of skills fit it with what you can do, and what is that makes you qualified for the job.

And also it may help if you have a close friend do a mock interview with you. I know it may feel kind of weird, but your friend may have suggestions on vocal tone and body language, and it will help you learn how to answer questions you didn't expect. If you're surprised by a question, a reflective pause can be beneficial, as it gives you time to think. Remember to optimistic and positive in your statements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?