23rd January 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for an interview?

I will be appearing for an interview within 4 days. I am very much worried about it. Although it is not the first time i am facing an interview but still i am scared. I am pretty confident due to my past experiences but some where inside i feel that i will get nervous during the interview. This is very important interview and i cannot afford failure. What should i do?

26th January 2014, 03:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for an interview?

It's completely natural to get nervous when you are going to attend a interview and all that you need to do is make yourself ready for it. Just go through the below dos/dont's for attending the interview which will more or less help you to get through the interview for sure,

-> Make sure you have all the certificates and documents which you need for the interview a day before and also have some photo copies for the same as you will be asked to hand it over to them once they select you.

-> Be on time, it's better to reach the interview place before 30mins or 1hr before so that you will be sure which place you need to wait and complete the formalities.

-> Wear something neat in formals when going for the interview and also make yourself look neat with neatly combed and being fresh.

-> Do not prepare overtime on the interview day. Take a good nap for around 8 hrs time so that you will be relaxed and be ready for the day.

-> Make yourself feel home when you are inside the interview room so that you won't feel more nervous being in an unknown place.

Just try to follow the above points which will ultimately help you to gain some confidence when you go for the interview but you need to prepare well before the time which you have in your hand. I have attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it during your preparation.

Make sure that you won't repeat the same mistakes which you might have done in the previous interviews. Just be natural and confident and for sure you can easily clear the interview!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 77 views)
1st November 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for an interview?

how to prepare for an interview of designing software catia for tata technology limited compony.pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?