30th September 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?

I am Ajay Kumar Sehgal from shimla. I have took admission in B.tech 1st year of automobile engineer. How much possibility of getting placement in this field especially in India and what the automotive companies need in an automobile engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. How much placement can a Automobile Engineer can get nowadays?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  4. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  5. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  6. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  8. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  9. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  11. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Placement details in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?
  14. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course? -- [New]
  15. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  16. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  17. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
9th February 2013, 05:40 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?

hi
automobile is a very vast and never ending scope field in which the job opportunities are very high and the field occupies every one interest. There are so many plants in india and abroad of hundreds of biggest companies across the world. Therefore, it is advisable that you should focus on your studies mainly the practical aspect for getting placed in the top most companies of india. The main companies of india in automobile sector are
TATA motors, pune
VOLVO, indore
Audi india, bangalore
Mercedes india, pune
HONDA, Mahindra, etc
Gud luck
24th March 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Helow,my name is musthafa,i am from bangalore just a month back i finishd ma second pu studies.
Now ma dad told to choose auto mobile course,is automobile course can give big opportunities to me??
I mean,is auto mble course have any such good scope in all over world??
Plz give me full information about the course and abt the sallary and all information...
24th April 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there a scope in automobile engineer just by b tech rather than a post graduation in m tech?
28th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hello i m ankit and my whole intrust is in automobile so kindly guide me about this field .is there any further scopes or nt in this field
29th May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What isthe maximum salary of an automobile engineer?
12th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between two enineering automobile and mechanical engineer . Which one is better?
5th July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i work as an apparentis of automobile spray painting where do i fit in, in automobile aspect.
10th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am dixit banugariya from surendranagar I studied in
Automobile b.tech my question in it is possible to getting job after
Complete b.tech. which company is best in Gujarat.
11th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

will i have a successful career in automobile industry? i have read that even with 18 years of experience the salary is only 6 lakhs per annum.is it true? please guide me.. do i have to go to germany for a successful carrer??
9th February 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete class 10 in march 2015 after completing is there anything to do in learning of automobile engineering course i dont want to waste time of three months
28th May 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know which professional course has a better future some options like automobile, marine, aeronautical....
26th November 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Well I got 80CGPA in my 10th and 68.6% in 12th boards and I would like to know about best automobile college in India well that's government college I would like to know abut, and its slope in India and opportunity of going outside India and payscale for that, minimum percentage in engineering for getting best opportunity in world class automobile companies like Ferrari lamborghinui McLaren GTA etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?