31st July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Automobile Engineer? I am in 12th medical

iam in +2 non medical i want to become automobile engineer .so what should i do to achieve my goal and how many % i need in +2 and where should i do the course in which country and in which university.

23rd September 2012, 09:30 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Automobile Engineer? I am in 12th medical

Hi dear..

For becoming an Automobile Engineer, you have to opt for B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) or B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering after completing your +2. Prefer to do it in India only.

For taking admission in any University/College, you have to give various Entrance Examination and clear the cut off.

The eligibility for various entrances is :-
~> At least 60% Marks in +2 , and Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject .

Various Entrances you can give are listed below :-

~> IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
~> AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination)
~> IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Examination)
~> BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technolgy) { For this exam , eligibility is 75% above in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics }
~> Symbiosis , Pune.

All these are exams are multiple choice, having equal no. of Questions each from Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics generally with +4 (awarded for Right answer) and -1 (awarded for wrong answer) as the marking scheme.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
11th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Automobile Engineer? I am in 12th medical

hi sir/madam i am vardaraj i am pursuing my bca degree in adarsh jain college i am in final year may be in may2015 i am going to complete my course, my ambition was to get in to the field of cars and bikes(automobile) due to some reasons i was unable to take the automobile engineering course,so after my bca gets over, do i have any opportunities to get in to automobile courses so that i can work in my passionate field please,please suggest me i feel rather than my passionate subject other subjects are not quite interesting and i am unable to perform well in bca so please please suggest.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?