19th July 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?

I am a automobile engineer with 10 years experience in service i am searching best opportunity in mnc companies tell me job in abroad for automobile engineer

18th November 2015, 12:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a automobile engineer with 10 years experience in service i am searching best opportunity in mnc companies tell me job in abroad for automobile engineer

There are more jobs for Automobile engineers with experience in abroad.

You can work as Service Advisor, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Corporate Sales Executive,
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Training Manager, Workshop Manager, Technical Advisor, QC Vehicle Inspector,
Automotive Electrical Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Bus Quality Inspector, Service Engineer etc.

You can search the job in websites, job portals and newspapers.

You have the interviews in major cities of India and through Skype also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?