16th March 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aeronautical engineering? Which group should I consider?

I want to become an aeronautic engineer. So, for that tell me which group i should take in intermediate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  4. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  5. Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  17. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  18. How to become an Aeronautical engineering? In which group do I have to study?
22nd August 2017, 08:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to become an Aeronautical engineering? Which group should I consider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an aeronautic engineer. So, for that tell me which group i should take in intermediate?
If you want to become aeronautic engineer, then you must have to choose science stream in your intermediate.

>> After 10+2 from science stream you can apply for bachelors degree in aeronautic engineering. Here below are courses in aeronautic engineering which you choose after 10+2 in science stream:-

Aeronautic Engineering Courses you can Choose after 10+2:-

1). B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

2). B.E in aeronautic Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?