24th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Ayanzzzzzz

How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?

I have completed my 12th grade with science stream.I want to become an Astrobiologist and join NASA in future.What do I need to do immediately ? Which subject should I go for B.Sc ?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a astrobiologist after passing 12th grade in science stream? Which subject will be the best to take up BSc?
  2. Subjects to choose in class 11 to be an Astrobiologist?
  3. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  4. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  5. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  6. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  8. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. What are the admission requirements in MGM Bhilai?
  11. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  12. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?
  16. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  17. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  18. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
22nd August 2012, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?

Astrobiology is closely related to Physics. Hence it is preferable to study Physics in B.Sc. after graduation you can join institutes that offer higher studies in astronomy. You can have the specializations in Post graduate programme. You have to pursue higher studies such as PhD in astrobiology to get good job positions. NASA recruits candidates having academic knowledge as well as industrial experience.
25th October 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?

how can i become an astrobiologist without studing physics
25th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how to become an astrobiologist without studing physics?
13th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hi im jus so interested to becum an astrobiologist..cn u pls specify the courses prly
2nd February 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

is maths compulsory for becoming an astrobiologist
26th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is maths necessary for astrobiology or reseach in biotechnology(nog engineering side, only research side) or for research in biochemistry or for becoming a space microbiologist???
4th June 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
I has been passed 12 class in science. stream with biology, chemistry and physics.
and i want to become ASTROBIOLOGST
so please guide me.that what should do
24th August 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

hi i m lokesh doing my 12 th . i am having a great headpain to become as astrobiology scientist please help me hw to start my career
7th October 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10th n preparing for becoming astrobiologist is it necessary for me take maths n physics as my subject?
7th October 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10 under WBBSE. I want to be an astrobiologist and study abroad. Can i choose bioscience for the H.S?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?