4th July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become an astronaut?

my ambition is to become an astronaut how could i do it and what subjects i want to choose in 11th standard and i also want to know what are the different type of careers in the field of astronomy....
what are the things that i want experience?????????

8th April 2014, 01:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become an astronaut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my ambition is to become an astronaut how could i do it and what subjects i want to choose in 11th standard and i also want to know what are the different type of careers in the field of astronomy....
what are the things that i want experience?????????
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Astronaut engineer. The Applicant who are aspiring to become a astronaut, then the applicant should be apply for Engineering course in Aerospace or Aeronautical Specialization. To get admission for B.Tech or B.E Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering then, you have to do your 12th standard in the science stream. So, choose in Science stream with Physics, and Mathematics as a main subject. You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard board examination. You should also crack the entrance examinations like, JEE/BITSAT Etc... Those who are well prepared for this entrance examination can crack the entrance examination with good marks. So, please take 11th standard in science stream PCM in order to become a successful Astronaut.
30th June 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an astronaut?

I have taken bio maths group in my 11 std, I can able to became astronaut.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?