18th August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for girls after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects?

Sir I am a middle class girl and just completed my graduation B.Sc. in Chemistry, botany and Zoology subjects. I want to know what are the job opportunities available for me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do next after B.Sc Botany with Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  4. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  6. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
  7. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  8. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  9. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  10. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  11. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  13. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  14. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  15. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  16. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  17. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  18. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
24th August 2016, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for girls after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a middle class girl and just completed my graduation B.Sc. in Chemistry, botany and Zoology subjects. I want to know what are the job opportunities available for me. Thanks
You can apply for IFS exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
16th June 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for girls after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects?

Sir what kind of government jobs I could apply as I had recently completed my bsc in chemistry, zoology and botany???please anyone help me out of this reply me
28th June 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

In AMU have the subject of Forensic science and what is duration of this course what is fee of this course
30th June 2020, 03:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc with Life Science subjects - Botany, Zoology and Chemistry, one can get job opportunities in
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers etc.

You can directly get these jobs by cracking the Interview of the respective company.

These jobs are common for both girls and boys. But girls do not find it comfortable to join in these jobs.

For Girls, it would be better to go for teaching jobs. Another good option is public sector jobs in
-Banks
-Railways
-State level public services jobs
-Civil Services etc.

For all these Government jobs, there is heavy competition and job opportunity will be given on the basis of merit in the Entrance Exam.

Choose the job opportunity as per your interest and have good preparation for the respective selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?