2nd July 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Cardio Vascular Technician after 12th with 80% marks?

Sir, I got 80% mark in +2. I want to become a Cardio Vascular Technician. I am very desperate to opt this course. Please guide me how can I become this? You reply will be awaited. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Zoology graduate can do PG in Cardio Vascular Technician course?
  2. How can I apply for B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology in Manipal University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  3. Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?
  4. Are Cardio Vascular Technician courses available in Kerala?
  5. List of institutions offering B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology
  6. Can I get merit seat for BSc cardio vascular technology after scoring 81% marks in 12th?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Cardio Vascular Technology course under GMV Thrissur
  8. Institutes offering BSc cardio vascular technology?
  9. Do I need to clear any entrance exam to become a Cardio Vascular Technologist? Which exam do I need to attempt?
  10. Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?
  11. What is the selection criteria and fee structure for Bio-cardio vascular course?
  12. How to become a Surgeon after Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology? -- [New]
  13. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. Should I take para medical course or something else? Is there any good scope?
  15. How to do Cardivascular technology course in Kerala? What is the fee and duration?
  16. Topics for project in Pharmacology for final year B.Pharmacy student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of Cardiovascular Technology in Kerala or India
  18. Eligibility criteria for Cardio Vascular Technology course admission? Tell me about job options after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?