5th August 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CEO of any reputed company for 12th Science student?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I want to become a CEO of any reputed company. I would like to know that what I have to do to be a CEO of a company? Please let me know how can I become the CEO?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th to become a CEO of a company?
  2. Whether MBA qualification is must for becoming CEO in any company?
  3. What qualification is required to become a CEO of a company?
  4. What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?
  5. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  7. What should I do to become a CEO of a multinational company?
  8. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  9. How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills?
  10. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation? I am a 12th pass commerce student
  11. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  12. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  13. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  14. Can I pursue company secretary after 12th science?
  15. What should I do for my bright future if I want to work as a CEO, Manager? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  16. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech?
  17. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  18. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
7th August 2018, 01:28 AM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: How to become a CEO of any reputed company for 12th Science student?

Its not that to easy to be a CEO of reputed company for that you need to have a MBA degree that to from IIM ,rather i would recommend you to start your own venture and be your boss and then take to heights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?