12th April 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills?

Hi,
I am a 4th semester student in Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to do an Internship in some reputed Software firm as it would be a vacation for me. I am good at C, C+, Architecture of 8086/ 8088 Microprocessor and in Logic Design. I am not from a reputed college, as I went through many web pages it was mentioned that reputed college is preferred. I also have a good communication skill.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  2. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of job should I undertake after B.E CSE if I am good at communication skills?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student?
  5. Companies offering Internship related to Finance for BBM 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  7. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  9. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  11. Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Jaipur?
  12. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  13. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  14. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  16. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  17. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  18. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
15th April 2016, 01:08 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills?

You have good communication and technical skills so on the behalf of your knowledge you can take internship in any company or in any universities which offering internship.According to current news Delhi university will give summer internship in coming summer vacations so you can join those internship. You can also join internship giving by many companies like by wipro,HCL technology,Intel etc.
You can join internship by visiting personly that company or university and by filling form and by giving all recruitment certificates and interview.
15th April 2016, 07:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills?

You can pursue your internship form any well reputed company but for that you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by that company. Most of the good companies expect good communication skill and no backlog during your course. So if you fulfill the criteria then you simply have to contact to the HR of the company in which you are aspiring for the internship. After sending your application to him/her(HR) you have to wait for his/her reply. If they respond you positively then you can start your internship.
15th April 2016, 09:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is myth only. No see all students should not come from reputed college. So you just be confident that you can do the Internship. Coming to their saying they just mention that repudiated college students will be given priority. That does not mean that you will not allow for Internship.

List of software companies usually offers Internship Programs :

>> Wipro

>> Infosys

>> TCS

>> CTS

>> Tech Mahindra

>> ADP

>> IBM

>> Apple

>> General Motors

>> AT & T

>> Hewlett Packard.
16th April 2016, 12:27 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Being a software engineering student, you have various fields open for you to grab an internship. Some of them are :

* C/C#
* Java
* Assembly Language
* Computer Hardware
And what not !!

You just need to choose the field you want to go into and apply in the respective companies. There are various companies which provide certification course as well as vocational training which you can easily get if you have a basic knowledge in the languages. Also they can get you good academics as well as a good job after the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?