27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue company secretary after 12th science?

I am 12th student. My section is science. In science bifocal (computer science), I find my career in becoming company secretary without any complications so kindly request to you to tell me, can I?

27th March 2017, 09:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue company secretary after 12th science?

Yes, you can pursue Company Secretary being a Science background student. There are three stages of this course and they are foundation, executive and professional program. The candidates from any stream can pursue this course. The students from science background are eligible to write the foundation exam.
27th March 2017, 09:36 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can very much get admission in CS course after completion of your 12th standard a s the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their 12th examination from a recognized board. Therefore, you are vert much eligible to opt for the course.
27th March 2017, 10:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue Company Secretary course after 12th science. Candidates from any stream are eligible for the same. Your age should be minimum 17 years at the time of applying. There are three stages of CS course: Foundation course, Executive course and Professional Course and you also have to appear for an examination conducted by the authorities.
28th March 2017, 12:20 AM
khanexpert

Yes, you can get admission in Company Sectary course after completion of your 12th with science stream. You should however study properly and pay attention as there is good scope in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?