7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

I am an Engineering student of WBUT, a resident of Kolkata. I am doing BTech in Computer Science and Engineering, and am presently in 2nd year. I wish to do an internship at some reputed company in the following summer, after my 4th semester i.e. practically between the break of my 2nd year and my 3rd year. I have no clue about how to apply and go about this. Can you please help me regarding this? Thanking you in advance. :-)

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  2. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  3. How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. Is there any company in kochi providing one week internship for CBE KTU Btech students?
  5. Paid Mining Internship in a reputed company or plant?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  7. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  8. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  10. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  13. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?
  18. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2016, 01:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

You can go for internship opportunity after completion of your second year of engineering. However, there are limited opportunities since most of the companies prefer students of third and fourth year engineering course. Hence, the ideal option for you is to go for training opportunity. However, you can also opt for internship opportunity. First, decide the area in which you want to pursue internship. Then research about the companies operating in the concerned field who offer internship opportunity. Get to know their application procedure and apply accordingly. Try to make use of referral while applying for internship. Upload your profile in the leading internship portals to get a variety of updates and apply through them in various internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?