31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a CEO of a multinational company?

Hi Sir, my name is Sumir Kumar and I want to be a CEO in any multinational companies,. Right now, I'm doing B.Tech in computer science in Bengaluru. So, please tell me that how I should do my preparation in college like (hard work or anything else) and is MBA required for my dream.

13th January 2017, 04:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a CEO of a multinational company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, my name is Sumir Kumar and I want to be a CEO in any multinational companies,. Right now, I'm doing B.Tech in computer science in Bengaluru. So, please tell me that how I should do my preparation in college like (hard work or anything else) and is MBA required for my dream.

You have to study a Bachelor Degree and after completion of it you can pursue MBA to enhance your managerial skills. You should work in an organization for more than at least ten to fifteen years and prove that you are eligible for the CEO post. It is very difficult to make it into CEO post from outside the company. To know more about how to become a CEO, you can read the books written by the top CEOs. It will take many years to become a CEO, those with years of experience and education will get the post in the existing organizations. Many of them hold a degree in business administration or management. These are some basic requirements to become a CEO.
15th January 2017, 02:25 PM
jayparikh

Hi,

It is not necessary to have MBA to become CEO. You will find may corporate leaders who don't have formal MBA education but, have learned management through their day to day work. hence, MBA is good to have but not necessary to become CEO. It won't stop you from becoming CEO.

The only way to make yourself prepared to become CEO is to do your best today in whatever field you are. Your today's efforts will decide your future tomorrow.

Try to gain following qualities which will make you leader of tomorrow,

-Smart Work
-Critical eye to latest development in your field
-Networking
-Team Spirit
-Eagerness to learn
-Hardwork
-Passion
-Expertise

Apart from above qualities you will have to be people's manager. Your repo with everyone in the industry should be excellent. Above qualities you should try to develop over the years.

Right now, focus on,
-Doing excellent in your study
-Work hard.
-Choose your career wisely

Every right effort you make today will take you close to your dream of becoming CEO. Also try to have international exposure, it will add to your knowledge and help in excel further.

Best of luck . Do well.

Let me know, if you have any further queries.
16th November 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

My dream is to become CEO of mnc company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?