4th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Md Abdul Malek

How to become a deputy commission?

I have passed hsc exm this year ...now whic way i have to follow..?

14th September 2015, 12:15 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a deputy commission?

To become a deputy commissioner you have to write the I.A.S. exam. I.A.S. is a civil service exam which is held every year by union public service commission of India and only the graduate candidates and appearing final semester of graduation can apply for exam.

For the preparation of I.A.S. you should be aware of it in starting if you are going to prepare yourself for this exam you have to choose the subjects in which you are most interested in graduation and select a main subject make clear basics of it to make better grip on this subject and also choose it as a main subject in I.A.S. exam also.

You have to regularly read the magazines that are related to Civil service exam and there articles that are posted for you like (Pratiyogita darpan).

You should solve the last ten years question papers of the I.A.S. exam and check that what is the matter changing every year and what can be your strength in the exam according to your interest.

You can also join any coaching classes for I.A.S. preparation for it Chanakya institute in Delhi and Chandigarh is giving best classes and also some other institutes are there gives the coaching for this.

Regularly read the best magazines as- Career 360, Rojgar samachar,Upkar publication and UPSC books corner.

Age criteria-

** Candidate to be 21-30 years age group and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure is-

>> Preliminary exam

>> Mains exam

>> Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?