13th October 2012, 01:18 AM
virat soni

How to become a deputy commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

hey my name is virat soni
i am a student of graduation. i want to become a deputy commissioner. can u tell me what i become do.
and more question which post is more good deputy commissioner or district magistrate.
please tell me

thanks

22nd December 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

hi my self shubhi i want to become a d.c.because i want in india their is no corruption and evils and many others things so that people live very comfortably thanks to give attention on me
18th January 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

i want to become a deputy police commissioner in haryana. can you please tell me that what are the qualification and eligibility for it.
20th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what qualification is needed to attain a DC
23rd April 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of arts graduation. and i want to beD.C . would u pls tel mee .what i have to do for that.????
2nd May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

If i am graduate how can applying it...? And tell me steaply procedure about it nd qualification
4th May 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a student of 9th class and i want to become a deputy commisionar so plese tell me what kind of education ido
5th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Haw to become a dcp
Plz tell me about a dcp's hoby [email protected]
14th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam....

I want to become d.c plzzz can u tell me procedure ...plzzzz help me...I'll very thankful of u...
22nd May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am Sunil Sharma From District Shimla (H.P.). i m a student of arts graduation. i want to become a Deputy Commissioner (D.C.). What i have to do for that.????
2nd June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Please would u help me ...!!! I am in 9th standard what study i must do in future to be an D.C.
19th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

As a beginner where to start from to prepare for DC ? What things are required for a DC?
5th August 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

how to become deputy commissioner of police in Karnataka?
5th August 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

whats d procedure to become dcp in karnataka
5th August 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

how to become dcp in Karnataka
5th October 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to become deputy commisinor and plz tell me what is the procedure for it and i am doing b.com(prof.)
17th November 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

to become a DC u should clear I.A.S.. for I.A.S u need graduation nd its gud if u r llb or ba.llb studnt.. becoz if u r in law field thn u can easily clear this
31st January 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to become deputy commissioner. Plzzz tell me the procedure of it. I am a student of b.com (prof)
17th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

[redacted]
2nd May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.my name is shahid shafreed.i want to became a
Deputy commissioner.plz say procedure to became a deputy commissioner.....
5th June 2014, 12:12 AM
lovesekhon8

Hlo i m lovepreet please tell me about that which way become a deputy commissioner of Punjab police.[COLOR="Olive"]
5th June 2014, 12:16 AM
lovesekhon8

Hlo i m lovepreet please tell me about that which way become a deputy commissioner of Punjab police.[COLOR="Olive"] my email is [email protected] my phone no.08968971196
5th June 2014, 12:23 AM
lovesekhon8

Which qualification require to become deputy commissioner of police my email [email protected]
13th December 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a deputy /high comisnor of embessy plz can you tell me what does requirment for this
8th February 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to become a deputy commissioner if I am a student of graduation?

=/
>|
\
>
Quote:
Originally Posted by virat soni View Post
hey my name is virat soni
i am a student of graduation. I want to become a deputy commissioner. Can u tell me what i become do.
And more question which post is more good deputy commissioner or district magistrate.
Please tell me

thanks
22nd February 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hey m doing ma graduation in BSc. What am i supposed to do next to become the deputy commisionervof police?
14th May 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th pass and i make i.p.s. Of rajasthan please tell me now.
9th June 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of DeputyCommissioner?I am the student of 10class
9th June 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is qualification of Deputy Commissioner?I am the student of 10 class in Punjab(Rupnagar)
6th April 2018, 03:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a Deputy Commissioner you need to first qualify in the UPSC prelims & mains exam and become IPS Officer. After few years through promotions you can become Deputy Commissioner.

To apply for UPSC exam you need to meet few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below:

- The educational qualification required is a graduation or post graduation level degree in any subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
- The age should be between 21 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

Since you have completed graduation degree you’ll be eligible to apply for the UPSC exam.

For notifications, application forms and physical requirements you can visit the official website of UPSC.
18th September 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Me Samandar Khan From Disst: Sohbatpur Balochistan Pakistan I want to Become An Assistant Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner.
So plz give me Sugguestion to do it. Now I am studing BEMS (Bachlour of Eastren Medicine Surgery) in UOB Quetta.
And I also applied in BSc...
11th October 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to delete the post from this page??can some one guide me
30th November 2019, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please would u help me ...!!! I am in 9th standard what study i must do in future to be an D.C.
First you must complete your any graduation after that you must attend upsc exam that ranking decides
21st February 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is dhanush iam studying bcom llb after completing this.... what is the procedure to became DC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?