12th December 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become a doctor if I am interested in Human Service and Zoology

sir i m a compartmental student i m intersted in human service n zoology i m much interested to become a doctor but my financial conditions are not suppourting me so please help me to find out the best course now sir please

31st October 2017, 08:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a doctor if I am interested in Human Service and Zoology

To become doctor, you need to pursue medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS etc. The basic requirement to pursue MBBS course from a recognized university is that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. Now, there is a single entrance exam conducted at national level to get admission in medical colleges.

The examination is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE for various medical courses. The age limit for NEET exam is 17-25 years on 31st December of year of examination. From 2017, there will be only three attempts for this examination. If you are within age limit, you can apply for NEET 2018 to pursue medical course and become doctor to serve humanity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?