29th October 2017, 08:17 PM
Priya 2498

Is there any scholarship for getting 8.8 CGPA in CBSE board to complete BCA course in Magadh University, Bihar?

Sir/Mam, I belong to Bihar and I am general category girl. I have completed 10th from CBSE board with 8.8 CGPA and Intermediate from Bihar board with 60% marks. Now I am pursuing BCA from Magadh University Bodh Gaya, Bihar. Nowadays my financial condition is not so good. So, I want to know is any scholarship program available for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of CBSE board with 9.8 or 10 CGPA?
  3. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  4. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE exam?
  5. What are the possibilities of getting scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th CBSE board?
  6. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  8. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  10. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  11. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Information about scholarship at Oxford University for B.Tech?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? Requirements to apply?
  14. Why I am not getting my scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in CBSE Board exam?
  15. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  18. Am I eligible for any scholarship? I have got 10 CGPA
31st October 2017, 08:53 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for getting 8.8 CGPA in CBSE board to complete BCA course in Magadh University, Bihar?

You could have applied for BCECE scholarship that is owned by Bihar Government.

But for applying this scholarship, you must have secured 80% marks in 12th.

As you have secured 60% marks, so you will not be eligible for this scholarship.

However, you can look forward towards Central Government Scholarship.

In addition, your family income should be less than 1 lakh to be eligible for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?