23rd December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for Medicine without Mathematics being an average candidate in Physics?

can itake medical without maths if i am average in physics
sanaya.

23rd December 2011, 09:12 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I opt for Medicine without Mathematics being an average candidate in Physics?

Dear pal,
medicine is a field which includes study of human body and design of medicine for diseases caused in human beings. It is one of the field where many wish to join and persue their career.
To do your career in medicine you require knowledge of physics, chemistry and biology. You do not require much of maths knowledge for the medicine field.
In doctor field you will be dealt with all the human organs and their structure , function and the problems caused in them. The aspirant will be given practical experience in the treatment field. The duration of the course is 5.5 years after which you need to do one and half year service in the hospital if you do your course in government hospital. In case if you do in private hospital then it is the decision of the university
23rd December 2011, 09:58 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Can I opt for Medicine without Mathematics being an average candidate in Physics?

Maths is not necessary for you to go into medical line. You need to have bio and your total of PCB is minimum 60% to give any medical Exam. So, If your physics is not so good than make sure that your Biology and chemistry will be good because these are the best scrorer subjects for you in your medical entrance exams.
28th July 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

can one give the medical entrance exam and do a medical course after dropping maths.. is it possible that if one drops maths and has physics, chemistry and biology as subjects; can he do medical? is it possible for that person to give medical entrance test and do a course in medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?