21st March 2013, 10:40 AM
Rajnikant goswami

How to become a doctor or politician? What should I do in class 11th?

Dear sir i want to a doctor or poltitician what should i do in class 11th

15th June 2016, 04:30 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to become a doctor or politician? What should I do in class 11th?

In order to become a doctor ,it is necessary to first complete intermediate with physics, chemistry and biology and then give a entrance test for medical.

For becoming a doctor, one must have to study biology in intermediate, one have to study intermediate with bio-science specifically and not pure-science mistakingly. As there are in general two branches of science n 10+2, one for engineering with maths and for medical that is with biology. After that just like engineering entrance exam ,one have to clear medical entrance test to get a seat to study MBBS course.

MBBS is the name of the degree, five year course to become a doctor or a general physician, after completing intermediate and passing entrance test, five year programme for doctor is MBBS. After completing the course one become a general physician.

Politician is a different ball game and interesting one too, become a member of your favourite political party. work from them work hard and with time become a politician by winning people hearts by your work.

In any world MBBS is a better option than politics.
18th September 2018, 06:48 PM
Sandeep Solank1

Default Re: How to become a doctor or politician? What should I do in class 11th?

For become a Dr. first to finish 12th with physics , chemistry and Biology. After than clear the entrance examination like AIPMT and get admission in collage with good ratings....
For become a Politician you need to work on ground level and do hard work and gives time to everyone and you also concern with IPL(Indian Political Leadership) , an institute which gives training to become politician for more you can search on internet about IPL...Thankyou
20th September 2018, 11:15 PM
merjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajnikant goswami View Post
Dear sir i want to a doctor or poltitician what should i do in class 11th
To become doctor, you should take 11th subjects as Physics, chemistry, biology as the main subjects. And then you have to clear the NEET entrance exam done all India wise. According to the ranking you can choose the appropriate college and start studying for MBBS or BDS or other fields in medicine. Once after completion you can become a doctor after internship.

To become politician, you can join B.A. political science for more understanding on the politics. As of now there is no minimum eligibility for politicians in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?